Sales Manager (EN)
Nordøy Sea AS is a fast growing company focused on exports of seafood internationally, mainly to Asia and the USA.
We strive to develop a seafood sales culture in North Norway, to harvest greater volumes and more value from products hailing from the Northern Norwegian coastline.
Nordøy Sea mainly sells products such as salmon and shellfish.
Nordøy Sea seeks a structured, independent and result-oriented person to strengthen our sales team. The job is suitable for anyone who enjoys a busy day in an exciting environment, with a focus on international customers. Previous experience with seafood sales is a requirement, preferably also shellfish sales. The job includes weekly sales and customer contact with associated budget responsibility.
The position reports to the CEO.
- Management of fish and shellfish sales
- Budgeting and marketing plans, and the management of these
- Planning and execution of new product launch, to both old and new customers
- Market analysis and customer portfolio development
- Contracting and follow-up of contracts
- Higher education or extensive relevant experience
- Experience in selling seafood is a requirement
- Fluency in both written and oral English as a minimum
- Proficiency in Norwegian, Spanish or French is appreciated.
- Knowledge and experience in using Maritech Trading is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Structured, hardworking, team player with ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to think strategically, and develop long-term customer relationships
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Exciting work in an international and fast-growing environment
- Good personal development opportunities in competitive conditions
- Workplace will mainly be at Leines in Leirfjord municipality, in Norway, but it will also be traveling.
For more information, please contact:
Laila Solbakk, email: email@example.com, phone: +47 482 01 375
Fredrik Nordøy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +47 907 56 090
Please sent the application with attached CV to email@example.com